Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Exciting March : The Third Day(FINAL)

Another day, another JPJ TEST going on in Sungai Dua (okay, not reaaaly another day, just another, EXCITING MARCH day . xD

Today was faster than usual, as I was there for only Bhg 3 of the car.

Before starting the Bhg2 for the freshies(Bhg3 already started and was going on), a small prep talk was given by the JPJ tester, none other than the guy who failed me last time! Haha, no grudges man, no worries xD.

While he was doing the talk, they called out "Nombor 6! Nombor 6! Joshua! Joshua John Samuel!" Okay, my turns up!

Goto TESTER;
Send EXAM_DOCUMENT_6;
Print RESPONSE;
_____________________________________________________
| |
|EXAM_DOCUMENT ID ERROR. SEND EXAM_DOCUMENT_4 |
|_____________________________________________________|

After Number 4 went, I just waited there again.
Number 4 came back in the passengers seat (the unspoken sign of failure on the test) so I was kinda nervous (person before Number 4 too failed)

Went along the route, driving carefully, and in 12 minutes, scored 17/20 marks!

Phew, as March nears an end, the end has already dawned upon my driving school days, a graduate is me! =D

March 24 Conclusion

B License
Bhg 2 : PASSED
Bhg 3 : PASSED

D License
Bhg 2 : PASSED
Bhg 3 : PASSED

Boo yah! P-License! (In a week) and C-License, here I come!

No comments: