Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An Exiting March : 2nd day

Haha, March 15th, another JPJ test day!

This time I would be doing both car AND motorcycle.

The word of the day is waiting.

Waiting for the motorbike Bhg3 only : 2 hours.

Did see some nice wipeouts though...I still don't get how some people can flip their bike wheels skyward on the narrow bridge....doing that with the Virago would be murder xP.

Finally! My turns up!
*the satisfying soung of the bike starting up and engine idling*
*clutch and gear 1*

Remember the Previous posts Diagram? Here it is again!


Yep, waiting 2 hours to do 2 minutes of Harley Davidson-esque driving xD
Anyway, I passed!

After that, another wait for the car Bhg 2...

Waiting , waiting


Finally 2 hours later (12-ish)

Bhg2 Test Time!

Hill- Probably the scariest part of the whole Bhg2 went without a hitch. Yellow line, Hand brake, Hand Up, accelerando, and voila!
Parking and three point turning-Easy! Hakunamatata =D

Waiting , waiting

Two moar hours (2:30-ish)

"Nombor 71 ! Nombor 71!"

Okay, my turn!

*standing there while noticing that examiner is taking some time explaining something to the guy inside the car that just finished (I'm no lip reader, but I assume he's explaining how that guy failed?)

Outta the school(in the car) !
Over to the corner(in the car)!
Getting outta the turn (in the car)!
Into the junction (in the car)!
Lady walks in front of me (out of the car(she was) ) !
Examiner steps on his brake pedal (in the car)!
And then I get pulled over (Outta the car (He says) )!
And then I get back to the school! (in the car)
DU du du du du du dum

But yeah, 2hours + 2hours + 2hours = 6hours of waiting to be failed in....*drum roll*
.... 2 minutes! xP

HAiz, another day to go then....

March 15 Conclusion

B License
Bhg 2 : PASSED
Bhg 3 : PASSED (Woo Hoo!)

D License
Bhg 2 : PASSED
Bhg 3 : FAILED

No comments: