Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things to do

Yeah ! I was told to do a checklist thing-a-ma-bob, so err....decided to do it on'a(tm) blog ! YeaH!

Things to do before December
1.Buy ticket to Australia (Hobart here I Goooooooo)
2.Buy proper recording mic(vocals sadly not included :()
3.Buy a camera! (EOS 550D - EOS 7D :D)
4.Err....Spending money for Aussie trip! (no fun going there if got no money xD)
5.Youtube vids!
5.1 - <> On'a(tm) Loop!
5.2 - Speed Kills !
6.Songs!
6.1 - Midnight Melody
6.2 - The Revolutionist
7.Trade fat for muscle ! YeaH!

Woot, sadly, lotsa "Buy...." in there...=.=

Gonna save! Any donations are gratefully accepted gratuitously and graciously from a honest and goodness extraordinary everyday person like you and me(if I ever had money to donate to myself, I would :P) :D

Maybe I should do a song about this....hmmm....

No comments: