Saturday, June 6, 2009

SCF CAMP Reminescense

Last year, I too went to the CF Camp, when Jane was the boss , and I learnt alot of things from then to now...

I learnt to be more outgoing in life..

For example, last year... those people who attended the camp, who knew me? Please write in the c-box...I didn't know alot of people and vica versa. Only a few people might have known me for the magic show I put up on the 2nd night on midnight? Or the fact that I also played God last year? 

I learnt to talk...no joke, I was scared of talking to people last year, still kinda am, bt I have actually made effort this year and now have alot of aquantences and friends from the camp :D ...

Spiritual side, I have become even stronger in my faith and the Word.

And lets not sever ties of friendship because I learnt that it is very important nowadays....

Chiaow!

No comments: