Friday, June 19, 2009

Star NIE video flop

Yeah, me and my group (Stephen's group which I was in last year betrayed me) decided to do a 3 min video clip for the Star NIE competition, so my friend Daniel came over the other day to discuss on the sketch....

So, he was very stressed up (even a laugh from me causes him to go "Joshua, c'mon la, no time for jokes d" :P) 

As usual, I love to joke (I'm still serious, but don't really show it) and was providing the comic relief (stress relieve therapy) for him..

First, on to the Star NIE website to check on the rules of the vid, and while he was thinking Video, I went pizza~" Starting the camcorder, here's the funny event (well, we had a good laugh after that) with pics! well, no vid, sry :( //

"Josh, you sure want to do video, ah?"

"As long can get pizza :D"

"...oi, focus"

"pizza....look,if we do this vid, we gt upgraded from personal to regular ^^"

"....."

"...."

"look,this the guy who's sending the pizza over ^^"

*After this I just wanted to annoy the over-stressed Daniel*

"Hey, Dan, ask Jon whats issue he doing on"(Jon's another member of the team)

"*calling*"

*call over, can't get through*

"So, Josh, we're doing suicide right? We must plan how to fit all that in 3 min"

"Look! The keyboard ^^"

"Josh, focus abit please"

"Cup!"

"......aiyo, like this how we wan do our project?"

"Fine, gimme idea, i make it like a parody or sumthing"

==============================================

Next meeting 

This time another member, Amir came along

*focuses on Daniel's sock

]

".....Amir, this guy ah, last meeting also he (me) doing nonsense =.="

"(Amir) haha"

Amir

In the end, we planned alot, but did little XD //

My part failed because we only got 29 seconds of footage (as opposed to the minimum 3 min)

:D // Chiow!

No comments: