Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Movie Day!

Yeah, today was fun! I followed the M.A.D (pronounced m dot a dot d dot , not mad) to their Movie Outing...

Yeah it was lonely (Stephen/Meng/Navnith suppose to follow, but all kiasu)  but I managed to pull through!;)

We watched X-Men Origins:  and I liked it..

Later, I got my Mutant name>>> GLOB 

Blob + Gambit = Glob / Blabbit   <=-=-=-=- Which 1's better?

Blob = Obvious how I got this one//

Gambit = My 1337 MADASS Card Skillzzzzzzzz(o noes .. .becoming another meng *gulp!*)

Well , Stephen might know , but I'm coming up with the Remix of Diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin) ..DISCLAIMER < This song or the band or the album doesn't belong to me nor me having copyright off it. This remix is for personal and entertainment purposes only> <--small print

Well, The first part is already planned... if only i can get it only my com , then I'll give you all a sneak peak...

The Illusionist  Signing (and Sighing) Off!

No comments: